At WooKit Admin, click on Popup. Then you can create a new popup or edit an existing one. If you want to edit a popup, click on the ellipsis (...) of the popup --> choose Edit.
After creating/edit a popup, you will be redirected to Popup Editor.
You need to choose the Goal for your Popup first. These are:
- 1.Collect Emails: The popup will appear and viewers can type their emails to subscribe your shop. (We often see this type of popup in many websites).
- 2.Collect Emails with Win Wheel: Viewers will type their emails, click Subscribe button to start the Win Wheel minigame. Then they can receive some random gifts.
- 3.Collect Emails and Get Social Followers with Coupons: Share your Discount Code to visitors who subscribe emails.
- 4.Get Social Followers: Drive more traffic to your Social Networks.
- 5.Target a URL: Notify visitors about a specific Link of your Shop (for example a product or a page).
- 6.Product Recommendations: Pick up trending products yourself and show it up on the Popup. It's one of the best way to increase sales.
MyShopKit provides lots of templates for you, so you just need to click on a Template you want to use for your Project:
At Design area, you can set the Title, Description, Background Color or add more diverse sections for your popups:
Here you can set up more detailed settings for your Popup such as:
- 1.When to popup?: Choose when the Popup will turn on. You can choose at X seconds delays or immediately display Popup.
- 2.Display for visitors: Choose to display your popup for all visitors, for new visitors or for returning visitors.
- 3.Close button: Choose whether to display the X button on the Popup.
- 4.Add GDPR compliance Opt-In field: Turn on/off GDPR
- 5.Show MyShopKit Brand: Paid version users can choose whether to display MyShopKit brand or not.
Here you can setup which pages to show the Popup and How long to re-display.
At the Conversion setting area, you can setup:
- 1.Thank you Message after a visitor clicks / subscribes your Campaign
- 2.Third-party Email Services: MyShopKit allows you to integrate Third-Party Email Service to your Campaign.
- 3.Test WinWheel Spin and much more ....