Its main goal is to help people grow their businesses and ventures from the ground up by providing better customer experiences.
In this tutorial, I will show you how to integrate Get Response to WooKit.
Next, you need to create a list to stored your subscriber's emails. Please follow this 4 steps to create a new list.
- 1.Click on Lists.
- 2.Click Create List.
3. Set your new list a name. 4. Click on Create to create your new lists.
After the account is created, please follow 5 steps below to get your Get Response API Access.
- 1.Click Menu.
- 2.Navigate to Integrations and API .
3.Click on API. 4.Click and Generate API Key.
5. Copy your new API key.
After we have a list and Get Response authentication keys we gonna configure WooKit with that. Please follow this steps to do it.
- 1.Login to your store and choose your popup or smart bar you want to configure and click edit (You only have to do this once and all other popups and smart bars will have the same credential keys).
2. Click Conversion. 3. Click Email Services.
4. Copy and Paste your API key to (4) field. 5. Click on OK
6. Choose your list. 7. Make sure your enabled your service. 8. Click on back.
9. Click on Save & Publish.
Congratulation! your Get Response has been integrate to WooKit successfully.